Previously, I complained about the instability of the Drupal project module. The last days, I have been working on and off to analyze where the problems are and to solve some of them. It is now possible to see the list of releases on the project page and most pages do not return errors anymore.
I have added the Drupal module project to this website. This should make it easy to host your own software on Drupal. The Drupal site itself is using it, or at least it claims so. Regrettably, there is only an unstable release, and that is now more than a year old. I got it kind of working with the latest git version - but there is no CVS integration, the attached view that should list available releases does not seem to work and it regularly gives errors.